Vintage Handcrafted Native American Turquoise Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet
Handcrafted Native American Indian turquoise Sterling silver cuff bracelet, unmarked but most likely Navajo. The 3 vibrant blue turquoise nuggets, showcased in this bracelet, have gorgeous natural inclusions in their brown matrix, very common in natural, hand polished stones. The cabochons are set in smooth bezels, wrapped in silver rope, and individually secured to the four-tine cuff. The cuff is adorned by raindrops and two raised leaves on each side of the stones. This vintage cuff is just over 42 grams, almost 1 11/16" tall, and measures 5 1/16" around the inside, end to end.
Add 1 for the gap. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Vintage Handcrafted Native American Turquoise Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet" is in sale since Saturday, November 10, 2018.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise Stone
- Featured Refinements: Handcrafted, Native American Traditional Navajo
- Artisan: Unsigned
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo
- Stone Color: Blue