Native American Turquoise Spider + Coin Silver Sand Cast Spiderweb Cuff Bracelet
Southwestern Native American Indian turquoise spider + coin silver sand cast spiderweb cuff bracelet, stamped COIN SILVER and unmarked, but most likely Navajo. This outstanding piece showcases an elaborate, three-dimensional, silver spider with a turquoise body on a sand cast cuff with a detailed spiderweb design. The bright stone is set in a well-constructed serrated bezel.
This stunning bracelet weighs approximately 97 grams, it's just over 1 1/4" tall, and measures 5 1/4" around the inside, end to end. Add 1 5/16 for the gap.
Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Native American Turquoise Spider + Coin Silver Sand Cast Spiderweb Cuff Bracelet" is in sale since Monday, January 21, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Coin Silver
- Material: Coin Silver, Turquoise Stone
- Artisan: Unsigned
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo
- Stone Color: Light Blue
- Featured Refinements: Turquoise Spider Coin Silver Cast Spiderweb Cuff