Large Native American Indian Green Turquoise Sterling Silver Bolo Tie Signed J
Old Southwestern Native American Indian green turquoise Sterling silver bolo tie, stamped STERLING and hallmarked J by the artist, most likely Navajo. This bolo showcases a slide with large green stone with a brown/tan and mustard yellow matrix set in a scalloped bezel, and framed by a filed silver border adorned with silver spheres. The stone alone measures 2 5/8" x 2 3/8", from bezel to bezel. The slide is approximately 3 1/16" tall by 2 3/4" wide, and has a clip stye cord grip in good working condition. The cord and tips look fairly new, and are possibly unused. The black cord is roughly 43 1/2" long, including the 1 7/8" silver tips. The complete tie is just shy of 96 grams!
Very nice eye-catching stone and traditional, handcrafted Navajo silver work. Note: The stone has no chips or cracks, but it does have slight natural inclusions and lines that are natural to the stone. It was also only lightly polished.
Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Large Native American Indian Green Turquoise Sterling Silver Bolo Tie Signed J" is in sale since Saturday, May 11, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Jewelry Type: Bolo Tie
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Sterling Silver, Stone, Leather
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Featured Refinements: Western Navajo Turquoise Sterling Silver Bolo Tie
- Stone Color: Green, tan, brown, mustard yellow
- Artisan: J
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo